All the geeky stuff I wanna share but most people around me don't care to listen :)

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Addicted much?

My first day of having this blog up and there's really not much to speak of techie in the news today so I'll take this time to confront my demons.
I'm addicted to video games.
Not like... totally... I mean I could quit anytime I just don't want to.
...
So for the last several months I've given up the MMORPG games and moved to consoles... the Gamecube in particular.
I've played MMO's since some time in 2001 but I really started with MUDD's (multi-user dungeons and dragons) which wouldn't really be classified as an MMO.
When I was a kid I played quite a few console games... after I heard of the new Zelda game coming out for the Gamecube (which was due out in March originally) I knew I wanted to play it. So I got a GC for my birthday from my family and tried to hold out for the new Zelda game... I've now since February played through about.... 12 GC games I think... I get them used from EB, play'em all the way through, then sell em on eBay. The GC was a lot more fun then I thought it would be but now I'm finding myself out of games I want to play for it... so what next? Zelda doesn't come out till November... Now I'm about 6 hours into Kingdom Hearts... what a fantastic game... I forgot how great Square games are and how good games were for the PS2... MMO's have definitely consumed quite a bit of gaming time for me... so far playing catchup on the consoles hasn't been cheap :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home